- Would a visitor from Mars find it easy to distinguish commercial advertisements from political slogans? — slogans in totalitarian societies and liberal capitalism.
- “Sorry, you can’t build this house today, no inches.” Money is a measurement, not a resource.
- Poor people are not fooled by politicians with gifts — at least in this study from around Johannesburg.
- Lady Economist — A blog worth checking out.
A longer one:
- A linguist on gendered pronouns in English — worthwhile alone for the paragraph explaining why the singular “they” is ok.